Dynamics AX Admin
This project and the utilities within will help you automate multiple facets of your Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 installation. Each project comes with a class library that contains all the functionality, and PowerShell cmdlets supporting pipeline as well as
WPF apps that wrap that functionality. Use PowerShell, the GUI, or use the class libraries in your own projects.
- The Setup utilities help you with silent mode installations, by managing the parameter files and passing them to the setup utility of Dynamics AX 2012
- The Config utilities help you manage client and server configurations both in configuration files and registry settings.
- The Manage utilities help you manage the object server service (stop/start) and manage the model store
- The Client utilities help you automate client commands, such as compiling, synchronizing, generating CIL, AutoRun scripts, and much more
- The SQL utilities help you restore an AX database and reset the global guid
- The AXBuild utilities help you automate the axbuild commands (AX 2012 CU7 or higher)
- The TFS custom workflow activities wrap all the above utilities into custom workflow activities for use in automated builds in TFS